Ready for the next level
Is your organization focused on taking your brand to the next level?
Hungry for growth
Is your organization prepared to conquer a larger market?
Striving to make a difference
Do you desire to change lives with your services?
Requiring trusted and responsive collaboration
Are you looking for strategic, integrated communications from one source?
We get to know you: where you’ve been and where you want to go; what’s working and what’s not. We recommend the best ways to connect with your audience and make choosing your organization the right—and easy—decision. If you like our thinking, get in touch and let’s talk.
What we can accomplish together
- Reposition your brand
- Roll out new services
- Promote your expertise
- Promote brands, services, and events online
- Retool marketing communications
- Grow brand awareness
- Attract profitable clients
- Streamline marketing systems
- Develop more effective marketing
- Create a visual face for new brands
- Position brands to attract active donors
- Reconnect alumni
- Recruit prospective students
- Increase donation levels
- What’s next on your list?
How we'll help:
- Brand diagnostic
- Relevant research
- Brand direction
- Name development
- Brand image
- Positioning and launch strategy
- Logo design
- Tagline development
- Sales and marketing collateral (digital/social/print)
- Brand identity systems
- Brand style guides
- Website assessments
- Content strategy
- Website design and development
- Content creation (copy & images)
- Blog and social media integration
- Tracking and analytics
- Integrated marketing content
- Social media & blog content
- Magazine/publication content
- Visual imagery content (graphics, infographics, photos, video)
Digital Marketing and Print
- Email campaigns
- Digital publishing
- Digital business development pieces
- Digital presentations
- Digital & print magazines
- Social media content plan & policy
- Print materials
CLOSE EXPANDED INFORMATION
Suzanne Parkey, CPSM
owner and chief strategist:
A natural problem solver fixed on creative approaches, Suzanne has been fusing marketing strategy and design for over 20 years. With an eye to future business trends, she has worked with diverse industries-healthcare, higher education, architectural, engineering, construction, legal, financial services, nonprofits-to develop effective marketing programs and communication tools.
Parkey has served on the boards of the American Marketing Association (AMA), International Association of Business Communicators (IABC) and Cincinnati Direct Marketing Association and is currently serving a leadership role with the AMA. She is a member of the AMA and Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS).
Rooting for trees
We volunteer to help raise awareness for Taking Root. Taking Root is a nonprofit with a mission to inspire and empower all to conserve and improve our region’s unique and threatened tree canopy.
Our work has earned awards for its targeted strategy, planning and outcomes at the local, regional and national levels from the AMA, SMPS and IABC.
Racing for time
When Suzanne’s not working with busy leaders, she is sharpening her equestrian riding skills and competing in barrel racing.